Sunday, November 6, 2016

One lucky maple tree....

 
Lucky for me anyway. The tree was located in a industrial area and right near the front of a building, but by laying on the ground and being vigilant about the backgrounds I was able to make it work.

 
I really like the patterns and shapes and colors of these photos.
 
 
 
 
 
I used a couple of different lenses and felt good about the images I made so I put my gear away and headed back to the cemetery.
 
 
 
When I got there I was just looking for color and light. I found it with this maple tree.
 
 
 
I love the shapes and structure of its branches along with the light through its canopy.
 
 
 
I spent some time reading names and dates on various headstones and sat with my back against a maple tree as the sun dropped below the horizon. It was a peaceful, beautiful night.






No comments: