Friday, November 1, 2013

Some more fall color. . . .

I was pretty pleased with the results I got shooting leaves and trees this fall so here are a few more photos.


Maple leaves just starting to change colors.
 
 
An oak leaf with striking edges and colors.
 


More oak leaves in super light. 


A tamarack tree catching some light just before sunset.
 
 

Oak leaves in a northern Wisconsin forest.
 
 
A sugar maple leaf hanging in there, Madison Wisconsin.
 
 
Another oak leaf in the process of change.
 
 
Maples and a blue sky on a Madison afternoon.
 
 
Tamaracks and spruce trees reflected in a small northern Wisconsin lake.
 
 
Last light on a maple leaf in Madison.
 

More vibrant red oak leaves. 
 
Yellow maple leaves and a blue afternoon sky.
 
 
Maple leaves going from yellow to orange. 
 


I hope it's not over yet. I'll be out for more as soon as I get a little sunlight. It's been rainy and overcast for quite awhile here.

No comments: