Wednesday, May 18, 2011

A little slice of Heaven


















This picture of morning fog blanketing the slopes of Divide, White Calf, and Curly Bear Mountain reflected in the calm water of Saint Mary Lake is one of my favorite photos. The image was made on the east side of Glacier National Park in northwestern Montana.






Speaking of beautiful places in Glacier Park. This is a photo of mature ponderosa pine trees I found just off of the Inside North Fork Road in the northwestern part of the park.  I spent quite a bit of time on a warm fall afternoon creating this and a few more photos of these beautiful large trees. While I was there, three small white-tailed bucks walked out and crossed the road within thirty yards of me. It all made for nice memories, good photos, and another beautiful day outside.

No comments: